✿ TemQ buDak Comey Sebab Follow (; ✿

SUKA BLOG INI ?



Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ucapan Tahun 2011



we will open the book . It's pages are blank . We are going to put words on them ourselves . The book is called '' Opportunity " and it first chapter it's New Year's Day :D





when the  clock goes around & strikes twelve on January 1st, people all over the world cheer and wish each other a very Happy New Year . HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !!! May Allah bless you guys :) 
Give me both of your hands & please forgive me if I had do wrong .
And PRAY FOR MY SUCCESS 
 
 

In 2011, I wish all have a good thing in your life .
The bad thing just forget it on 2010 and don't think all about that again.
( me too , hopefully, just forget about my past ) T.T
Because
I believe we can do the best and good thing for new life .
( Trust Yourself )

Ieyka nak mengambil kesempatan memohon kemaafan dan jutaan terima kasih diatas segala sokongan, doa , dan nasihat daripada my pemely , my soulmate ( beau ) , my kengkawan , kakak-kakak, abang-abang, adeq-adeq , mak cik -mak cik , pak cik-pak cik , dan semua nyaa laa :)
Ieyka sangat menghargainya...
Tetiba rasa sedih laa pulak nak menutup tirai 2010  (T.T)
Harap2 perjalanan 2011 akan lebih dinamik , cemerlang , gemilang , terbilang . yeah ! kita SATU MALAYSIA !!!
dan dalam keberkatanNya sentiasa ( aminnnnn )
Sekaligus menjadi tahun yang lebih baik , aman damai , dan sejahtera buat kita semua...
Amin !!!
SELAMAT TAHUN BARU 2011 !!!
muah muah muah 
xoxo 


Bye Bye 2010





HELLO 2011




P/S : takan ku lupakan kenangan manis 2010 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment